Yup, jeans...always wears them now plus they are getting so small needs a smaller size. (has more than 1 pair). He's stylin'! It was so fun. T. wasn't spitting but ducking his head rather than look up as requested!
I will solve this mystery. Elementary my dears. Thomas clearly has a lollipop given to him by an adult which he has in his mouth. The whiteness of the stick is visible. Plus, I spit a lot and it would be hard to make a straight white line like that with that angle. Especially as a child with very little spitting experience...
Woah- that is a lot of "crab daddies"! I love those things. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Lily will be sad she missed it...
ReplyDeleteWait...is dad wearing jeans? I can't remember the last time I've ever seen him in jeans.
ReplyDeleteAlso in the picture of the kids on the bridge, is Thomas spitting off of it? What a nutter!
Yup, jeans...always wears them now plus they are getting so small needs a smaller size. (has more than 1 pair). He's stylin'!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun. T. wasn't spitting but ducking his head rather than look up as requested!
I don't know mom, if you click on the picture to make it larger, there is definitely spit (or something) coming out of from around Thomas' mouth.
ReplyDeleteAny one else see it?
I would say he is most definitely spitting. The child does nothing else when he thinks I am not looking :-)
ReplyDeleteI will solve this mystery. Elementary my dears. Thomas clearly has a lollipop given to him by an adult which he has in his mouth. The whiteness of the stick is visible. Plus, I spit a lot and it would be hard to make a straight white line like that with that angle. Especially as a child with very little spitting experience...
ReplyDelete