Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Star Wars

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..... this happened. Because the second season of Clone Wars started last Friday, we just constructed this 'epic battle.'
(Please ignore the giant Woody and Buzz Lightyear in the background.) (And the Mouseketeer hat.)







4 comments:

  1. I showed this to Matt and he thinks it's awesome. He said he used to do that when he was a kid. I think when we visit, Will's going to have to show Matt all of his cool action figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's not just Will. Abigail is just as devoted to this stuff--thanks to the addition of lots of girl Jedis in Clone Wars series...

    Can't wait to show you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sexist of me! I mean, of all the people in the world should know that Star Wars isn't only a boys thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it. Ignore Woody, buzz and the Mouseketeer hat. My money is on the Dino hatching from the egg to win the whole war (he looks hungry!)

    This looks like fun! Go Girl Jedis!

    ReplyDelete

Followers