1) Lunch room ABBY (The school has a pizza bar, the sandwich bar, or the main menu item--first day was chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. There's also a great salad bar.)
2) Friends/Late to class WILL (The school holds back to school morning for kids and parents and I left him at the door as the bell rang after wading through tons of friends.)
3) Kind and soft WILL (I asked how he liked his teacher and this was his first answer.)
4) A.M. backpack SARAH (She even brushed her teeth wearing her backpack.)
5) Awful and nice ABBY (That about sums up Jr. High, don't you think?)
6) Lunch from home SARAH (In her new princess lunchbox.)
How did you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought Sarah would love the lunchroom...so I missed those 2. Hope the week has gone as well as 1st day.
ReplyDeleteI loved these. Abbys school sounds awesome ( lunch wise). Both of our girls brave middle school this year. Yikes. Our schools don't have cafeterias, but a service brings lunches in. The kids just eat outside on the ground. They always want to bring lunch from home. If we had Abbys options, I'd buy lunch every day!!!
ReplyDeleteThat Will. Social king.
Well, I got four right! I also mixed up the lunches. I figured Abby would be bringing lunch from home, since she was in middle school. But that lunch room does sound awesome. Much better than when I was in middle school.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe these kids are so grown up!