Does anyone remember this game?
Answer anagram: UEETROHQS
I brought it out for the first time in at least a decade to give us something to do on hot summer days. They totally love it.
They want to know what you remember about it. Please share your funny stories and memories!
Remember it? It is only the best boardgame ever! I remember that MAK was the elf, Jen was Zargon, I was the Dwarf, Brad was the Barbarian, and Kate was the Elf. I also remember the treasure being trapped.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what that game is??? The only one I remember playing was Tabloid Teasers and Sweet Valley High (Jen, you were a saint to spend any time whatsoever playing that with us on your weekends at home.)
ReplyDeleteNo stories or memories from me, but I loved seeing you guys today!
It was like opening a HeroQuest time capsule. There were character cards still inside with little kid handwriting all over them with the names of the characters, artifacts, potions and coins carefully listed. So many memories. I remember casting a spell to "Summon the Undead" in a dramatic voice and you all laughing your guts out!
ReplyDeleteI have no memories of this game. Was I too cool to play? I regret it now ;-)
ReplyDeleteWHAT! I totally remember that game! I remember playing it again later in life and being disappointed at how simple it was(essentially a dumbed down version of D&D) I also remember the wizard being suuuuuuuuuper lame. CKW was tool cool to play fantasy games with us! I do also remember sweet valley(you stole my boyfriend) and tabloid teasers.
ReplyDeleteI remember Hero Quest! Next time we're all together you should bring it and we should play it again for old time's sake!
ReplyDelete