

Mom: Tell me about these pictures, Sarah.
Sarah: She always does what I do. When I blow in her face she smiles and turns. I said hi and she said hi. Her name is Gracie and she is my cousin. I love her so much. She always bent over to me. I want to go see her again. Because I love her. And I want to wear that shirt again.
Sarah is so darn cute! Matt and I keep talking about how grown up she is now and how much we loved, loved, loved spending time with her. I know she can be a handful, but all we saw was a gorgeous, sweet little girl.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, all the Maughan kids are wonderful. We weren't kidding when we said we wanted to bring them all back with us!
I love the part about the shirt. I have a couple of pics of these two I'll send to you and Bek, too. So sweet!
ReplyDelete