Saturday, April 17, 2010

We're Off to See the Backside of Water!

AHHH! ONE WEEK! JUST ONE WEEK! AHHH! DISNEYLAND! AHHH!

(If you don't understand the title, try to rack your brain for any memory of The Jungle Cruise ride at Disneyland.)

Yes, only one week. This time, we'll try to do the new Toy Story Mania! ride, (Which, last time, had a line that basically stretched from the entrance of the ride to the back of Snow White's Scary Adventures :-), Honey, I Shrunk the Audience (is it any good? Never tried it.), and Space Mountain (Last time I rode it, I was seven. It was actually the first ride that I went on at Disneyland. Never rode it since.). Anyone want to give an opinion on those attractions?

Yes, it will be fun. One problem: ALL of Frontierland is going to be closed, for some reason. Bummer. Other than that, it's gonna be really fun.

By the way, Kandice, Grandma and Grandpa Maughan, if you are reading this:

"I'M FALLING OUT! I'M FALLING OUT!"

Heh, heh.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I haven't been to Disneyland in way too long. Go on Tower of Terror once for me. And also Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain, and California Screamin' for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new toy story ride is worth every minute in line! So jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I the m ost jealous! I need to go to Disneyland (with some kids) Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abigail - you are too funny! You do such a good job on the blog and the best part is that you blog like you talk, I can totally hear you while I read. I hope you guys have the bestest time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog Abs. I get the "Backside of water" refrence. The line for Toy Story was only about 20-30 min. when we went in Feb- it was a lot of fun! Honey I shrunk the Audience has actually been replaced by Captian EO (the Michael Jackson Movie) but it is still 3-D and fun.

    Oh- and make sure you get there early for the parade- they let kids come out and dance, play instruments and participate a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Followers