I love the covered wagon...what did you use to make it? I can see that the oxen look like animal crackers, the wheels look like honeycomb, but what's the actual 'covered' part made of? And the rest of it? I can't figure that out.
Indeed, it's honeycomb for the wheels and animal cracker tigers, with stick pretzels for those long parts next to the "oxen," a peanut-shaped cookie for the wagon bed and two big marshmallows for the covered part (with some chocolate frosting for the "opening"). MMmmmmmm, pioneers...
That tube look awesome! I'm game. It looks much easier than the "water weeny" kind.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time on the water and beach.
I love the covered wagon...what did you use to make it? I can see that the oxen look like animal crackers, the wheels look like honeycomb, but what's the actual 'covered' part made of? And the rest of it? I can't figure that out.
ReplyDeleteIt looks yummy!
Indeed, it's honeycomb for the wheels and animal cracker tigers, with stick pretzels for those long parts next to the "oxen," a peanut-shaped cookie for the wagon bed and two big marshmallows for the covered part (with some chocolate frosting for the "opening"). MMmmmmmm, pioneers...
ReplyDeleteActually as Matt and I were inspecting it closer, he guessed it was marshmallows for the covered part.
ReplyDeleteAs you can see, I was very serious in trying to figure it out.
What a great idea. I celebrated Pioneer Day by living in the country my pioneer ancestors came from. Not quite as exciting.