Saturday, August 29, 2009

Do You Zoo? Review!

Saturday we went to the zoo to see all the new babies. We got an up close look at the three new tiger cub brothers. We also saw new baby meerkats (6 of them), the baby giraffe and the baby snow leopard. The new baby elephant hasn't been let out into the public enclosure yet--the zoo worker said it would be a few more months.

Favorites include the red pandas, the penguins, the reptile house and Baby Akara the orangutan. We also love the bird show and enjoyed the new twists to the performance this year. Come with us the next time we go!


2 comments:

  1. I personally like all the "Maughan babies" at the zoo. They are wild and full of.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? I didn't know there were tiger cubs! I knew about the giraffe, but the others- we gotta go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers