
Abigail finally has a "real" babysitting job. After a year of dedicated training (watching siblings), reading case studies (Babysitter Club books) and preparing her own kid kit (at Achievement Days), Abigail is more than ready.
Thanks to Aunt Cyndi, Abigail is now booked for the next few Tuesdays and Thursdays to hang with the boys while Cyndi gets to do all those things we all wish we had uninterrupted time to do--clean basements, empty closets and scrub kitchens.
Aunt Cyndi reports that the first Thursday was a complete success. Anyone needing babysitting services? You know who to call!
No joke - she is amazing!! I'm a doting auntie, but I would still say that even if I weren't. She read to the boys for hours...Hours!!! And she made them fancy PBJ sandwiches for lunch. My only regret is not having started this earlier. She goes to school soon, but I still want her services. If her mom will let her, that is! :-)
ReplyDelete