
Us at the Princess Fantasy Faire. We saw all of the original princesses: Sleeping Beauty, Snow White (hey, Aunt Kandice! Remember how in The Sisters Grimm, Snow White is a martial arts instructor? That still makes me laugh! Oh, by the way, I have Grimm book 8! I'll let you borrow it.), and, of course, Cinderella. We also saw Tiana walk by in New Orleans Square and Mulan (even though she isn't really a princess) on Main Street U.S.A.

"It's a Small World After All... It's a Small World After All... It's a Small World After All... It's a Small, Small, WORLD!"

Sarah in Minnie Mouse's bed...
SOMEONE'S BEEN SLEEPING IN MY BED....AND THERE SHE IS!
Us with Miss Mouse, herself.
Will and Sarah's first time on Grizzly River Run. To me and Dad's surprise, they both loved it and begged to go again!Will also went on Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain and Gadget's Go Coaster!
Stay tuned for more!
Yay, another update! I think it's great that Will is going on different rides and loving them! Did you get very wet on the Grizzly Rapid rides?
ReplyDeleteI'm still so jealous. I love Disneyland. Thanks so much for writing the updates Abi-girl. You're doing a great job!
I take it back, I can see from the picture that you did get really wet! How come Jen didn't go on it?
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for the updates, keep them coming. I love the narratives, it is like I was there.
ReplyDeletePer Grimm sisters...they will have to do another book to include Tiana etc. Who is YOUR favorite princess?
I was a good sport and went the first time. Then, I nobley volunteered to guard the backpack, camera and jackets from further dampness on the next 4 rides. A sacrifice, I know....
ReplyDeleteLove the look on Sarah's face on the Grizzly Rapids ride :) I am so glad you had a great time and I have been checking the blog every day for the updates!
ReplyDeleteAbi- girl, you are such a good writer. I love your voice. You look like you hadso much fun we want to go with you next time. Dud you do Jedi training?
ReplyDeleteABBY said...
ReplyDeleteNot this time, Becca.
We did last time, though.
Makes me want to go!
ReplyDeleteSo where's part 4? I'm on pins and needles!
ReplyDelete