Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DISNEYLAND! Part (sniff, sniff) 4 of 4

Hey, everyone! Here are the long awaited photos of our fourth and final day at Disneyland.

As said in an earlier post, Will tried out several new rides. Splash Mountain, as he told us, is one of his new favorite attractions, along with Gadget's Go Coaster.

I'M FALLING OUT! I'M FA- oh. Wrong ride. Sorry, Grandma Maughan.






A picture of Will and Dad on our last night at our last restaurant, The French Market. Here's a little helpful tip: If you go ever go there for dinner in the not too distant future :-), take my advice; don't, I repeat DON'T try the chocolate cake. Ugh.



Us, again on our last night at
the French Market.








Here is Sarah and Tinker Bell. We also saw Terence, another character from the movies and books.









Does this one really need an explanation?












Part of our last day was spent in California Adventure, where we met these guys.






Good-bye,
Disneyland!

2 comments:

  1. Great post (as usual)! I'm sorry that there's not going to be any more.

    I love the picture of Will and Jaceson, how cute (in a manly way) and of course the rest of the pictures rock too.

    What was wrong with the chocolate cake? Was it made out of ants instead of chocolate? Or maybe chocolate covered ants? Because that would be gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaahhhh! I want to go back! With you guys next time! I love the first pic of Splash Mountain. We didn't go this time (I was too pregnant, and it was kind of cold...)

    ReplyDelete

Followers