I'm very behind in posting about stuff--Sarah's friend party, Will's baseball and so forth--and I doubt I'll get caught up anytime soon. However, here's a little snippet of Abigail's performance at her singing recital to tide you over. She did a wonderful job.
Wow! She's fantastic! It didn't tide me over at all, I want more, more, more!
ReplyDeleteShe's got a great voice, you really should get her in singing lessons...she's so musically inclined.
A shout out to Abigail...she has the female lead in the Clinton City theater group. This little group will perform at Clinton Days. She can tell the rest but she is WAY EXCITED! Congratulations Lady Bird!
ReplyDeleteSorry--I should have been more clear. This performance is the result of a year's worth of private singing lessons! The recital was all the teacher's singing students.
ReplyDeleteAh...well then it's money well spent. I was thinking that she sounded very controlled for a 10 year old. I'm an expert in knowing how good or bad people sing now, since I saw Simon Cowell do it in person.
ReplyDeleteShe would definitely be through to the next round!