Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Post #100 Day! Part 1

In honor of Post #100 Day, we're having a quiz. So hhheeeeeeeeeerrrreeee is your host once again...

Biggety Bigvoice! Whoever answers these 5 questions will be given a funny e-card! So heeeere they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Who's funeral did we go to when Sarah gave us the story of resurrection?

2. How many Disneyland posts were there?

3. Who did Mom-er, Jennifer, that is- compare Sarah to when she was riding her bike?

4. Who did I...I mean Abby...play in the hit musical When Robin Met Arthur?

5. Who is the Young Speilburg of the family?

Send in your answers!

5 comments:

  1. Okey... I remembered some but had to look back for others.
    1. I think it was Aunt Anna's funeral (or Ray?)
    2, 4 Disney posts
    3. Sarah bike--Maluga Bill
    4. Only "lady with a name...Lady Bird
    5. Will is Spielburg.

    If I win I want an email once a week for 4 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are my guesses:

    1. Uncle Ray(?)
    2. 4?
    3. Mugla Bill
    4. Ladybird
    5. Will MaGill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw- Mom and Kate beat me to it. I olnly knew the last one :) Great idea to celebrate your 100th post- Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Followers