Friday, November 12, 2010

It's a little late, but anyway, Happy Halloween!

Q. What's better than Halloween pictures at Halloween time?

A. Halloween pictures halfway through November!

Yeeaahh. Sorry, guys, it's totally mom's fault. ;)

Anyway, we had ourselves a fun Halloween. Here are the pix:




Us, the night of.














As said, Jaceson went as Jason.











I was another fairy, Beck. To see what she looks like, click here.













But, as to seeing how I might be mocked like I was last year, for the school party, I was a Jedi Knight , Bultar Swan. (I'm the second one to the right). To see what she looks like, click here.

(Admit it; if my hair were black, I'd look just like her.)








Will was a frightening Skull ninja.













And Sarah was a Pretty Kitty.











See you in December when we have the Thanksgiving pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome costume- I love your fairy one- did you buy or make it? Sarah is a very pretty Kitty. Will and your Dad? Just scary! I wouldn't want to meet either of them in a dark ally! Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys all looked awesome. And I think you did it right Abby by having two costumes, the more the merrier, right? You looked great in both of them.

    I agree with Mak that Jace and Will looked very scary. But Sarah looked absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Followers