Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sarah's Secrets

These answers are typed exactly as uttered by Sarah.

1. What is something Mom always says to you? You have to get in bed

2. What makes Mom happy? Pee in the potty


3. What makes Mom sad? Pee in the pullup


4. How does your mom make you laugh? Play with my toys


5. What was your mom like as a child? Play Strawberry Shortcake and put your finger in your eyeball [take out or put in contacts]


6. How old is your mom? 10


7. How tall is your mom? Tall as Daddy


8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play


9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Watch TV


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know


11. What is your mom really good at? Dancing


12. What is your mom not very good at? When you don't play with me


13. What does your mom do for her job? Computer


14. What is your mom's favorite food? Grapes


15. What makes you proud of your mom? Funny pretty


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Aurora


17. What do you and your mom do together? Play puzzles


18. How are you and your mom the same? Watching rainbows


19. How are you and your mom different? I'm short and you're big


20. How do you know your mom loves you? You kiss me


21. What does your mom like most about your dad? You marry each other


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Cyndi's and the store and the bank

5 comments:

  1. I am going to have to see some of this dancing that you are supposedly so good at!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I thought you were most like Aurora when I was her age, too! (Seriously)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, My accomplished dancing sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only think that she was talking about herself, because she loves to dance. I, on the other hand, can't remember the last time that moves were busted...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the lack of dance is probably the biggest crime of the 21st century. Why Jen? Why don't you dance anymore?

    To quote Lady Gaga, "Just dance, gonna be ok, do do dum doo do just dance." lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers